Following Libraries, which might transfer data from your phone are used in this App:
Crashlytics will send Crashes and Statistics about your usage to Fabric.io Servers. These information only things like general Phone Info’s (Model, Android Version, etc.) and the configuration of the App. No Private Data like Photos, Contacts, Calendar etc. will be transferred!
I do not share this information with others, i only use them to be able to fix issues and improve user experience.
- Google Play Services:
Google Play Services are only used for the (Google) Map View in the Qibla Compass.
Google might collect data or give them to 3rd parties.
See here for Google Play Services Terms: https://play.google.com/intl/en_us/about/play-terms.html
Besides from these Libraries this App does not collect any other information about users and their phones.
All Permissions are used for a specific functionality in the App:
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used to download resources like Sounds, Hadith Databases etc. to your local Storage.
- WRITE_CALENDAR/READ_CALENDAR: used to write Holy Days to the Calendar (if setting is enabled) and remove them again later, if it gets disabled.
- WAKE_LOCK: used while playing the Notifications
- INTERNET/ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used to download extra resources, prayer times, and use funcionality of above libraries.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATIO: used to find City for the Prayer Times and Qibla Compass
- VIBRATE: used for Notifications
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used to set Alarms
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: used for the Screen which appear, when a Notification Sound is played
- CAMERA: used for the 3D Compass. Camera contents will not be recorded, it will only be displayed on the screen
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: used for shortcuts
- SET_ALARM: used to improve accuracy of the Notification
- ACCESS_NOTIFICATION_POLICY: used for silenting phone when an Alarm occurs